Jun 5, 2015

with love, the victas. (some blog news)

Hello friends! I have some news to share:

my blog will be closing soon. 

I have not been updating intentionally because of this other news:

My  husband Carlo and I are working on a new website :)

I've been planning on upgrading my personal blog since I believe I have a better sense of what I want to write about. But after some considerations, The Hubs and I decided it would be best to invest on a corporate blog. This would be a way for us to better keep in touch with our supporters, share our lives as husband and wife, and express ourselves through writing. The general goal is for the site to be a source of encouragement and delight for our supporters and whoever would stumble upon it. It's still a work in progress but we are both thrilled to see how it turns out.

Meanwhile, some life news:
+ My seminary adventure starts on June 23rd! I will be studying my Master's in Intercultural Studies and my target is to finish it in 5 trimesters. 
+ After graduating, The Hubs and I hope to be in California and we'll see where the Lord will take us from there.
+ I've been enjoying mountain life here in Baguio. I may never experience this much free time in such a lovely environment, or if I do, it may take a long time before it happens again. So I'm just so grateful and taking a cue from Kinfolk, I'm living it slowly--one day at a time.

Let's be Instagram friends! I've been more active there lately because it's easy to update. I would also love to hear from you guys via email: apvicta@gmail.com (I rarely open my gentilenextdoorblog email now). I'm not very active on Facebook and I found it to be good for my health and time management.

I have missed reading your entries, blog friends, but I'll get back into my blogging rhythm once our site is set up :) I'm really excited about this!

It's been a joy getting to know some cool people through this blog. I will not close it but will no longer update. Looking forward to connecting with you guys soon, one way or another ;)

With love,

The Victas

No comments:

Post a Comment